In this role, you'll work with other top artists, developers, designers, programmers, testers and production members to create and develop game features if you're able to slice your way through code and figure out a way of implementing it into purposeful play then this is the ideal role for any talented programmer.
As a Game Programmer you will understand all the constraints of crafting code for a great game. You will have passion to make and work within a high performance team but also know how to get the best of difficult situations when dealing with an aaa release.
- Understanding of C++ / C#.
- Confident of working within Programming Teams.
- Experience of working within game development.
- 2years as a Game Programmer.
- Desirable experience of working professionally within a games environment.
- Desirable experience of the console or mobile market.
- Desirable experience of AAA environment.
The role is urgent, so don't delay in applying!