Your passion is to build experiences that engage, and user experiences that last.
You make sure to balance meaningful innovation with executing best practices as you vote for clean C++ development.
If you have been writing audio engine software before and want to be a part of a future where players can create their own unique experiences we want to listen to your story!
Example of responsibilities
- Create and implement audio engine and tools
- Write DSP plug-ins
- Collaborate with sound designers and fellow software engineers
- Identify and resolve pipeline and engine issues, and discover opportunities for improvement
- Communicate features and collaborate with engineering, design, and art teams to create an engaged user experience
- Previous experience from writing audio engine software
- A passion for interactive experiences, games and new technologies
- Strong software engineering skills, C++ is required.
- Experience in other compiled or interpreted language
- A good grasp of software performance, robustness, and testability
- Professional English communication skills.
- Previous experience from making games or working with game engines, such as Unreal or Unity