Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Are you passionate about AV?
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for an ever growing established company?
Yes? Then apply today!
My client is an expanding supplier and installer of Audio Visual Systems throughout the UK. They are looking for an experienced and motivated AV Installation Engineer to join their already successful team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an AV Installation Engineer who is looking to develop and utilise their current skill set with ongoing time and training invested in the right engineer.
The successful AV Installation Engineer will:
- Play a key part of the team installing and maintaining Audio Visual systems throughout London and the home counties
- Have a good knowledge of Corporate AV and VC equipment
- Be able to troubleshoot systems and find solutions quickly and effectively
- Be an excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Be self-motivated and show a trainable mentality
- Be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in either residential or corporate AV installation or servicing
- Good knowledge of control systems; Crestron, KNX, Lutron, Extron
- Full clean driving licence desirable
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA