6 month FTC
£24,000 pro rata
My client are looking for an on-site AV/IT Technician at their site in North London. The AV Technician will
ensure that the technical and physical preparations for all Commercial Events are completed in accordance with the contractual agreements with clients.
The AV Technician will manage all technical and physical matters and provide technical support for events where required. Also provide 1st line IT support when required. The ideal candidate will manage and oversee the work of external contractors in relation to new on-site AV equipment, ensuring compliance with appropriate Health and Safety. The ideal candidate will have experience with AV and PA Equipment and working within the events sector. The AV Technician will be self-sufficient and pro-active and have excellent communication skills, working independently and as part of a team.
The On-site AV Technician role involves:
- Ensuring all physical and technical preparations for commercial event functions and client site visits are completed on time.
- Where appropriate, establish needs for each event through direct contact with nominees of clients.
- To be in attendance during commercial event functions to operate audio-visual / technical equipment if so required. Operation of equipment will also be required. Where appropriate to liaise with contractors / exhibitors to ensure smooth and safe running of each event.
- Ensure that the supplies of support materials and technical equipment are maintained to sufficient levels and in serviceable condition. As required, raise purchase orders in line with the client’s accounting procedures.
- To carry out Risk Assessments for each commercial event in compliance with Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- To act in the absence of the Commercial Events Manager during a commercial event.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send me your full technical CV today!