About the company
This company is a leading event technology company who provide event apps, iPads and technology to the conference industry. They design bespoke apps to suit their clients’ needs and always have a ‘can do’ attitude. By providing a high standard to their clients, they have built a strong relationship and reputation over the years that allows them to grow and expand in the sectors they work with. With an international presence, this company can bring this experience to their clients around the world.
As an Onsite Technician your main aim is it to ensure the client and attendees have a smooth experience with the company’s event. You will need to have great customer service skills as you will need to interact with clients and the attendees of conferences, this is a vital part of the role which will uphold the standard and success of all events. It would be helpful if you have knowledge in conferences, event production or have used projectors and PowerPoint however you will be given full training so no experience is required. You would need to flexible as you will be required to be at the company’s office and onsite for various events. There is also global travel opportunities as some of the client events are held abroad.
- Testing and understanding the event apps before delivering them to clients
- Assessing the equipment and knowing the needs of each event by having a checklist
- Management of iPads- Cleaning, Scanning, cloning and packing of iPads
- Prepping all equipment before it goes to an event
- Safely backing up data before it’s deleted after each event
- Setting up secure Wi-Fi networks onsite
- Dealing with various client requests e.g. content changes and updates, uploading presentations.
- Operating live shows i.e. running polling sessions, pushing slides and displaying the correct information on screens.
- Be required to provide audience support
- Ensuring all relevant info and data is backed up and loaded to the cloud after each event.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA