My client, a successful integrated events company based in Hertfordshire, is now looking for an energetic and savvy Operations Coordinator to be responsible for providing support event production while organising the logistics of shows – including kit, crew, transport and travel to locations.
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Controlling the booking and forecasting of necessary resource across the company, including crewing needs, as well as transport and, where necessary, accommodation
- Providing assistance in all production logistics – kit, crew, vehicles, etc.
- Maintain the purchase order (PO) database to ensure that PO’s are allocated correctly
- Proactively manage and expand the freelance database, ensuring all necessary information is up to date and accurate
- Assist with, and manage, office administration – filing, posting, ordering, stock control etc.
- Organisational skills
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent IT skills with high levels of competency using MS office programmes and bespoke systems
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Operations, Coordinator, Operations Coordinator, Office, Office Assistant, Admin, Administrator, Logistics, Events, Live Events, Crewing