The Media and Comms team is split into four pillars, client service, implementation, data and insight and strategy.
They are looking for a smart, confident Media Account Executive to join their Biddable Media.
You will manage the planning, implementation and day to day management of cross-channel digital including media campaigns running on Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social, for a range of global clients and big brand names.
You'll need to have an excellent eye for detail and great communication skills. Your curiosity to explore client challenges means that you’ll constantly be on the lookout for better ways of doing things, to maximise value for both our clients and the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing approved media campaigns across channels
- Ensuring creative is delivered to spec
- Ensuring campaign budgets are adhered to
- Ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly
- Other duties as commensurate with the role
You will have day to day accountability for decisions around:
- Managing and optimising existing campaigns
- Ensuring future campaigns are planned and implemented correctly
- Implement and monitor A/B testing on campaigns
- Liaising with the data team and media account managers to ensure campaigns are delivering the expected results
- Liaising with 3rd party media agencies to implement our campaigns
- Monitoring campaigns to ensure they are performing as expected.
- Product and service enhancement
- Other media teams
- Social Media
- Strategic Planning and Insight
You must demonstrate experience in an advertising/marketing background in a similar role involving a combination of Programmatic, PPC, Paid Social, traditional digital media.
- Communication – fluent and professional verbal and written English - you should understand and be able to advise clients/mentor the team on grammar, punctuation and syntax and be able to write and proof copy.
- Working with the key platforms for Search, Display and Social (e.g. Google AdWords, Doubleclick, Marin, Kentshoo, Facebook business manager).
- Computer aptitude and keyboard skills
- Organisation and project management skills
- Curiosity to spot opportunities and provide the best advice to clients
- Leadership to get the most from your team and be a role model
- Commercial acumen – to understand profitability and how to develop business
- Creative thinking and problem solving to come up with solutions
- Tenacity, resilience, flexibility and judgement to deal with difficult situations