The Media and Comms team is split into four pillars, client service, implementation, data and insight and strategy.
You will manage the planning, implementation and day to day management of cross-channel digital including media campaigns running on Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social, for a range of global clients and big brand names.
You'll need to have an excellent eye for detail and great communication skills. Your curiosity to explore client challenges means that you’ll constantly be on the lookout for better ways of doing things, to maximise value for both our clients and the business.
It’s a busy role and you’ll need to be organised and able to switch between projects, managing your workload effectively to meet deadlines and deliver a positive client experience. You’ll develop great relationships with clients to become their key day to day contact for their biddable media campaigns.
You’ll support media account managers and liaise closely with specialists across the business to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to brief. You will need to build good relationships with external contacts as well as internal teams, working well as part of a close knit team, with energy, drive and a positive attitude.
Finally, you will need the ability to think laterally, make logical decisions and be prepared to work in an environment where not all of the answers are known. Self-motivation, experience and the ability to work well with others will make you the ideal candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing approved media campaigns across channels
- Ensuring creative is delivered to spec
- Ensuring campaign budgets are adhered to
- Ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly
- Other duties as commensurate with the role
You will have day to day accountability for decisions around:
- Managing and optimising existing campaigns
- Ensuring future campaigns are planned and implemented correctly
- Implement and monitor A/B testing on campaigns
- Liaising with the data team and media account managers to ensure campaigns are delivering the expected results
- Liaising with 3rd party media agencies to implement our campaigns
- Monitoring campaigns to ensure they are performing as expected.
- Product and service enhancement
- Other media teams
- Social Media
- Strategic Planning and Insight
You must demonstrate experience in an advertising/marketing background in a similar role involving a combination of Programmatic, PPC, Paid Social, traditional digital media.
Ideally you will have worked in recruitment or product advertising and have an understanding of the challenges facing senior HR people and about recruitment advertising.