You will manage the planning, implementation and day to day management of cross-channel digital including media campaigns running on Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social, for a range of global clients and big brand names.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing approved media campaigns across channels
- Ensuring creative is delivered to spec
- Ensuring campaign budgets are adhered to
- Ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly
- Other duties as commensurate with the role
You will have day to day accountability for decisions around:
- Managing and optimising existing campaigns
- Ensuring future campaigns are planned and implemented correctly
- Implement and monitor A/B testing on campaigns
- Liaising with the data team and media account managers to ensure campaigns are delivering the expected results
- Liaising with 3rd party media agencies to implement our campaigns
- Monitoring campaigns to ensure they are performing as expected.
- Product and service enhancement
No specific qualifications are needed for this role.
What matters most is your experience (see below), your willingness to learn quickly about the range of the services and solutions for clients, your drive, determination and enthusiasm for the business and a demonstrable desire to help them succeed.
You must demonstrate experience in an advertising/marketing background in a similar role involving a combination of Programmatic, PPC, Paid Social, traditional digital media.
- Curiosity to spot opportunities and provide the best advice to clients
- Leadership to get the most from your team and be a role model
- Commercial acumen – to understand profitability and how to develop business
- Creative thinking and problem solving to come up with solutions
- Tenacity, resilience, flexibility and judgement to deal with difficult situations