Your job purpose is to Create, optimise and manage the development of Paid Media accounts delivering against the performance, return on investment and revenue targets. Supporting either or both the Senior Analysts (SPMA) and the Paid Media Manager (PMM) in the development of Paid Media Executives, shaping a best in class department.
Role & Responsibility
From a Strategy and Creation perspective, you will be required to:
- Create and set up new paid media campaigns for clients and partners.
- Support the SPMA/PMM in the development of the Paid Media strategy.
- Research and analyse new market trends and seasonality fluctuations and apply learning’s to the campaign(s).
- Keep a tight grip on the market and competitor analysis to discover new opportunities and implement relevant changes.
- Keyword research - To think laterally and creatively to produce keywords for campaigns.
- Ad creation: create compelling ads for clients considering tone and brand.
- Analyse and use conversion tracking data to further optimise and develop campaigns.
- Prepare analysis for client monthly and quarterly review meetings.
- Ensure basic optimisation practices, i.e Search Query Reports (SQR’s) and Budget Health Checks are being carried out.
- A/B Testing - test ad copy, match types and landing pages, analysing results and recommend campaign changes and developments.
- A/B Testing - analyse results for AB test and recommend campaign changes and updates.
- Ensure day-to-day operations are aligned with campaign strategies and commercial goals.
- Ensure work is prioritised and implemented based on agreed deadlines.
- Be on hand to answer questions and offer support to the Paid Media Exec's daily.
- Give training to the overall department on any subject you know.
- Contribute at least one blog post every six months.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Intermediate Excel knowledge and skills
- Previous experience in a similar role (Agency or client-side)
- You will be a smart, motivated and results driven analytical individual
- You will have strong organisation and excellent copywriting skills
- You will have the ability to multitask and work well with a team, as well as being able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Excellent attention to detail, especially when employing individual processes and procedures
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Brilliant networking skills, confidently develops new relationships, connects people
- Creative and strategic thinking to identify opportunities and challenge the status quo
- Training experience is beneficial but not essential