As a Paid Media Analyst, you will be working on a range of clients across different industries, including smaller individual companies to larger multinational accounts with a wide range of budgets. You will be given the autonomy and responsibility to manage your campaigns and provided the support and training when needed.
- To work with the sales team to provide forecasts and presentations
- To manage a portfolio of Paid Search, Paid Social and Display campaigns, across a diverse range of clients in all areas of online
- Research websites, source and implement keywords, create adtext, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimise campaigns to meet KPI's.
- To manage your spend and clicks on a daily basis, and maximising profits
- To work with AM team to help provide insight for clients
- To mentor and train junior analysts
- Minimum 1 year experience of running PPC campaigns within an agency or affiliate environment
- Have a BA/BSc or equivalent degree
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Keen eye for detail
- A good understanding of other digital channels and how they integrate with PPC
- Confident with using MS Office Suite, Excel in particular
- A good understanding of Business, B2B and B2C models
- Enjoy working with numbers, and ability to work with large sets of data
- A passion for uncovering trends in data and analysis
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Free breakfast, pay-day pizza, weekly fruit trolleys
- A minimum of 22 day's holiday a year plus birthday day off
- Pension, life assurance, private medical cover including dental, childcare vouchers
- Subsidised gym membership and bike to work scheme
- Free drinks to celebrate successes and unwind after a busy week!
- Plenty opportunities to grow and develop your career through personal mentoring, training programmes and conferences.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON