This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Paid Media analyst, PPC analyst, Paid Media or PPC Executive to join a super-innovative and passionate digital agency based in London. My client is seeking a Paid Media Analyst to join their technically-savvy, results-orientated and super-friendly team. This agency is known for delivering outstanding returns across digital channels like Paid Search, SEO, Social media and display. The agency have a great reputation for retaining staff as they take pride in looking after their people to encourage job satisfaction and loyalty.
As a Paid Media Analyst you will ensure best-in-class delivery for a range of fabulous clients. You will be working on client accounts across different sectors, including smaller individual companies to larger multinational accounts with large allocated budgets. You will be working across PPC, Paid social and Display to create and execute the best Paid Media strategy to hit client KPIs.
The role in more detail...
- To manage a portfolio of Paid search, Paid Social and Display campaigns across a diverse range of merchants in all areas of online.
- To research websites, source and implement keywords, create adtext, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimise campaigns.
- To manage your spend and clicks on a daily basis in order to maximise profits
- Work alongside the account management team to help provide insight for clients.
- Work with the sales team to provide forecasts and presentations
- Mentor and train junior analysts
- At least 6-12 months experience of running PPC Campaigns within an agency environment
- Have a BA/BSc or equivalent degree
- Experience working on global campaigns would be desirable, not essential
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- A keen eye for detail
- A good understanding of how other digital channels integrate with PPC
- Confident using MS Excel, PowerPoint
- A good head for numbers and working with large sets of data
- A strong desire to compete and a drive to succeed.
- A love for uncovering trends in data and analysis
There is a wide range of rewards and benefits that you will be entitled to if successful, some of these include opportunities for growth and development, 22 days holiday a year + birthday day off and Christmas shopping half day!
If this is something you are interested in then get in touch!
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON