As part of your role you will also lead relationships with some of the key media owners creating partnerships to drive innovation, educate the team on the latest functionality and agree trade deals to drive incremental income.
The media channels executed in your team will be Paid Search, Display & Paid Social. Additionally, you will co-ordinate work across the creative, business modelling and analytics services with other diversification planned during 2019. There will be lots of opportunity to sell to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitches. You will work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients, essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development.
The Must Haves
- Experience in PPC, Paid Social & Display
- Direct response campaign experience
- Working knowledge of market tools, tech and media partners
- Previous people management including reviews and ideally running a team
- Extensive client facing experience
- Commercial & entrepreneurial
- Self-starter/driven approach
- Problem-solving & decision making
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Create rapport with senior clients. Attend monthly reviews and other key meetings, regularly hot desk at client offices and arrange 3-way sessions with tech/media partners.
- Ensure high client satisfaction. Use the quarterly client satisfaction surveys to identify areas for improvement, introduce new initiatives and monitor the success.
- Create roadmaps for each of your clients for the next 3-12 months and track delivery
- Drive innovation with a 70:20:10 approach to planning
- Oversee campaign planning & rationale building skeleton decks for your team to populate and owning key sections of the strategy
- Utilise agency specialists by understanding all the propositions available to clients and knowing when to bring them into clients