Creative Personnel are on a rare hunt for and I quote our client … “a RISING STAR Digital Paid Media Executive, who has a paid search edge, adopts the analytical, has a keen eye for detail, and the energy to juggle/assist on some of the TOP retail, Fashion, Beauty, Sport and Entertainment accounts” for one of UK’s leading Independent Media Agencies, based in one of the prettiest parts north side of London!
Grown to almost 50 strong, with an international flair and spirit, it’s due to a rapid win of brands, this ridiculously ambitious agency is opening it’s doors to a brand new Paid Media Executive! Although this role is focused on Paid Search, a passion of the wider marketing mix, SEO, Paid Social, Display, is essential!
MORE ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This position of Paid Media Executive would ideally suit someone who’s fiercely ambitious, career-minded, and looking to join an agency that provides success driven rewards, amazing benefits, and long term security! Therefore if you want to work for an industry leader, that takes on the collaborative approach in all that they do, this could be for YOU!
As a Paid Media Executive you will be reporting into the Director of the business (perks of the role), the core part of the position will be focused on maximising the ROI for the brands that you're working on through the use of a multitude of creative/strategic techniques.
- Create, analyse, and adjust multiple Paid Media campaigns!
- Design Paid Media reports based on the brands performance!
- Communicate internally with all departments to report, adjust, and optimise!
- Work independently as well as autonomously to not only MEET but EXCEED the ambitions of the agency and it’s targets!
- Degree in a related field of study or proven industry/Paid Media-specific experience!
- 1 years experience with Google AdWords!
- Goal orientated with an understanding of key performance indicators!
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate large volumes of data in Excel!
- Organizational skills and attention to detail is a must!
- Creatively minded!
- Respond well to pressure!
- Google AdWords Certification is not essential, but preferred!
- Competitive annual salary!
- Generous bonus!
- A varied collection/variety of wonderful benefits!