My client is looking for a talented UA Campaign Exec to join they UA team and help deliver high-quality users to two highly successful free-to-play mobile games. You will report into the Head of UA, setting up and running paid social advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Snap.
The Role –
- Creation and management of direct response ad campaigns across key paid social ad partners.
- Ongoing monitoring and optimisation of ad performance KPIs based on creative/audience targeting/ad partner selection using ad buying and bid management software.
- Conduct data analysis and work with the Analytics team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimisations.
- Developing new creative concepts and ad copy that will engage and acquire new players.
- Working with external attribution providers to ensure all campaigns are successfully tracked.
- Liaising closely with external ad suppliers to ensure campaign KPIs are being met.
- Full reporting of results where necessary.
The Candidate –
- Demonstrable experience of running KPI-based paid social mobile as campaigns with a focus on statistical analysis.
- Proven working experience of dealing with large amounts of data, turning information into actionable insights.
- Familiar with the setup and usage of online advertising measurement systems.
- Understanding of bid management software.
- Educated to degree level preferably in a maths or science-based subject.
- Numerically minded - advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Passionate about digital marketing and data.
- A genuine love for games and the gaming industry
This really is an incredible role and the perfect opportunity to progress in your career. To find out more and to hear of the wonderful benefits apply today!