As a Paid Media Executive you will be working on a range of clients across different industries including smaller individual companies to larger multinational accounts with a wide range of budgets. We will give you the autonomy and responsibility to manage your campaigns and provide guidance and support when needed.
From designing and implementing campaigns from scratch to taking on existing accounts, you will be able to put together a Paid Media strategy providing recommendations and suggestions for the best way to achieve your client’s goals, as well as identifying areas for improvement. You will be able to work across different channels within Paid Media including PPC, Display and Paid Social to create and execute the best strategy to hit client KPIs.
Performance will be at the heart of what you do and you will evaluate how your campaigns are performing and continually optimise to get the best results. You will provide useful campaign insights to clients and suggest recommendations based on your analysis.
You will also have lots of opportunity for growth and development from mentoring interns and junior members of the team to leading Paid Media workshops with partnered universities right through to acting as the lead on large accounts and getting involved with new business opportunities. You will work closely with your manager to put together a personalised development plan and have regular 121 catch ups to ensure you are on track to reach your full potential.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns and display campaigns across an exciting and diverse range of merchants in all areas of online
- Research websites, source and implement keywords, create adtext, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimise campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Manage your spend and clicks on a daily basis, and maximising profits
- Work with account management team to help provide insight for clients
- Work with the sales team to provide forecasts & presentations.
- Mentor and train junior analysts
- At least 1 years’ experience of running PPC campaigns within an agency or affiliate environment
- Have a BA / BSc or equivalent degree
- Multi-linguistic would be a big bonus
- Experience with international campaigns is desirable but not essential
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and a very good eye for detail
- A good understanding of how other digital channels integrate with PPC
- A good, confident grasp of the MS Office suite, Excel in particular
- A good head for numbers and working with large sets of data
- A good understanding of Business, B2B and B2C models
- A love of uncovering trends in data and analysis
- That you are clever, forward thinking, and are able to use your own initiative
- A strong desire to compete and a drive to succeed
- Eligible to work in the UK