Tasks and Responsibilities
Paid Search Management and Optimisation
You will plan, implement and monitor paid search campaigns. You will ensure that all client goals and needs are met, to deadline, whilst managing client budgets and expectations. Through extensive research you will produce keyword lists and create compelling ad copy for campaigns.
Paid Social Management and Optimisation
Paid social is a fast growing area of our business and as such, you will have to be able to deliver and develop our client’s social offering (via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and potentially Pinterest), ensuring that all campaigns meet our clients’ objectives.
You will be expected to get up to speed with the Programmatic world in order to be able to plan, brief and liaise with the bespoke trading desk. You will also be able to review the campaign, manage the reporting and feedback results to our clients.
Campaign Optimisation and Reporting
You will ensure that all campaigns are optimised by assessing their performance through timely qualitative and quantitative analysis and taking necessary actions. You will be
expected to report on and present campaign performance and developments on agreed timescales.
You will have a real passion for digital. In this role, you’ll be part of a team of strategists who enjoy being challenged, working hard, but also having fun and socialising!
You need to be both self motivated and a team player with the drive and energy to build working relationships with the strategy team, brief and lead the accounts team on the uses of various digital media techniques, and be able to participate in creative brainstorms that look at holistic campaign strategy.
You need to be organised with time management skills to monitor and keep track of deadlines and campaigns, managing conflicting priorities effectively.
- Recent, relevant experience working in an agency or in-house team on similar digital media solutions
- A good understanding of cross channel digital marketing strategies
- Experience of planning, optimising and managing paid search and social campaigns
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to draw insights to make informed decisions
- Time management skills in order to prioritise work load both individually and for the wider team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional manner
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar