You will report into an Account Manager within a digital team led by an Account Director, working across paid search, paid social and display within the digital team. As such, you will take full ownership of the day to day campaign build, optimisation and management across paid search and paid social. You will support the AM with managing the full digital strategy, which involves liaising with our programmatic team, as well as various media partners on planning and developing their respective channels. You will be very hands on in paid search and paid social, building the campaigns, copywriting, optimising and developing them. Alongside the Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth. You will take full ownership of all digital tagging, trafficking and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as the digital reporting, monthly financing and invoicing.
This role is also client-facing, taking ownership of the digital parts of the weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests. Additionally, we work very closely with our Business Management team, who are the central point of client management across all channels. You will work with the Business Management Team on your accounts to ensure we are delighting clients and continually developing our accounts and strategies, as well as integrating with wider marketing efforts.
- Minimum of 24 months relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads and Facebook
- Hands-on experience with tagging and trafficking (ideally Google stack)
- Analytical skills
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Client-facing skills
- Independent agency experience
- Hands-on experience in a campaign management tool (ideally Google stack)
- Hands-on experience with finance tools such as MediaOcean or Prisma
- Attention to detail & common sense
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
- Proactive, entrepreneurial & problem-solving
- Adaptability, flexibility & can-do attitude