This role is a great step in your future PPC career and with tons of progression and development, you will be constantly challenged.
Working collaboratively with the account director and account manager as well as several other internal stakeholders, the candidate will support in the delivery of performance planning and buying across SEM, Paid Social & Programmatic.
The client is a globally leading sports and entertainment brand that we have been working alongside to set a new strategic approach to engaging audiences throughout the purchase journey.
The account offers a strong opportunity to innovate and build expertise across a wide range of digital channels, with the clients open to testing and learning from new platforms, audiences and tactics.
- Assisting the Account Manager on responses to briefs using a wide range of tools and platforms
- Supporting the management, reporting and optimisation of paid search, social and programmatic activity across European and rest of World markets
- Direct client servicing exposure
- Channel planning support, primarily providing insights to feed into all elements of client strategy and planning
- Support the performance forecasting and delivery, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Campaign activation and optimisation across all relevant media channels, primarily taking ownership of search and social activation
- Support on the day to day QA process across all media activation, minimizing error and risk and ensuring consistent and accurate adherence to process
- Support on delivery of client reporting of media performance, ensuring timely, insightful, performance focused analysis and actionable insights
- Optimising campaign parameters to improve performance on a weekly basis within campaign platforms such as Google and Bing
- Experience in digital media, ideally from an agency side background preferred
- Prior paid search experience preferred
- All academic backgrounds will be considered
- Professional digital media/advertising qualifications will be of an advantage
- Any digital media experience e.g freelance, personal projects etc. will also be of interest