As Account Director, you will be an integral cog in the Paid Search and Social specialist team working with one of the world’s most globally recognised brands. The client has set up 5 hubs around the globe and you will be playing an influential role in establishing the EMEA hub, taking ownership of the on-going client engagement as well as managing a team of search managers & executives.
The Ideal Candidate –
- Exceptional paid search experience managing Direct Response clients, ideally multi market campaigns.
- Experience utilising DR search tactics, optimising and developing search accounts to hit performance targets is essential.
- Experience using Search management platforms, in particular SA360.
- Understanding of how to execute PPC, including Google Shopping.
- Experience of advanced PPC features such as DSA, Gmail Ads, Audiences and DDA.
- Expert knowledge of search measurement capabilities.
- Experience actioning in channel and digital attribution to optimise search campaigns.
- An understanding of how search can integrate with other digital and offline channels.
- Exceptional project management, coordination skills
- Experience working with client leadership teams with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience developing and leading client relationships
- Exceptional people management skills, including support and development of at least 2 junior team members
- Effective and efficient working style and approach to management & mentorship
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Language skills desirable