This role is ideal for someone who has 1 – 2 year paid search experience in a buzzing agency environment, has previous experience with budget management and a client centric mind-set.
If you are looking to join an agency that promotes professional growth this could be the role for you! In 6 to 9 months alone there is the potential to branch out to different channels, challenges and bigger better budgets!
Our client's company culture has a great reputation and you will be working with close knit team who enjoy both working and playing hard.
Some of the many benefits include regular Google training, the optional for flexible working as well as working on some big name accounts.
Essential skills and knowledge required for this role include -
- An advanced knowledge of paid search
- Basic knowledge of popular digital marketing channels
- Confident with clients and proven client relationship skills
- Analytical with sharp attention to details.
- Previous Account Management experience at an agency.
- Previous experience of budget management
- Day to day account maintenance & optimisation
- Experience with planning, creating and implementing successful PPC campaigns
- An understanding of brand awareness
About you -
- Positive can do' attitude
- Team player who enjoys working with a close knit supportive team
- Confident communication skills
- A passion for digital
- Keen to learn and develop
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in the digital arena