RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY SKILLS
- Campaign Management
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, Writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation.
- Reporting – assist the PPC manager in pulling and updating the monthly reports from Search Engines and Bid Management tools (DoubleClick)
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and products in the Search universe and discuss potential opportunities with the Search Team
- Ensure the PPC channel is aligned with all promotional activity across the other marketing channels
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, Media Buying and Planning, Analytics, Web Dev, Planning etc.
The most important factor we will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and get experience in the industry. Alongside this the ability to run search campaigns in the local language is essential. An interest in cars would be a bonus. Additionally, ticking some of these boxes will help too:
- Degree qualified
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- Fundamental knowledge of Digital Marketing metrics and terminology, such as CPC, CTR, CPA, CRO, A/B testing.
- Analytical skills are a must as you will need to be comfortable with numbers in order to effectively analyse campaign performance.
- We will provide you with all the necessary training for all relevant platforms, tools and systems.
- We will get exposure to the work of the other teams – creative, media, analytics, tech and others.
- Unprecedented access to Google resource. We are one of Google’s six strategic partners globally.
- You will be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by the agency and their partners, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, Oculus and others.
- Benefits include – Life Insurance, Contributory Pension, Gym Membership Scheme, Eye Care and Dental Scheme.
- A brand new office in the heart of London