You will hold joint responsibility with your Paid performance manager for the results, management and analysis of client paid search accounts and will be pivotal to providing data to help the team derive insight and to monitor performance.
You will also be responsible for independently managing smaller, less demanding clients and will be expected to take a champion role across the wider search team and produce thought leadership pieces both internally for the agency and externally
- Campaign planning, management and optimisation of paid search campaigns.
- Create and manage paid search campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and paid search targets
- Ensure best practice set up and ongoing management of campaigns
- Oversee optimisation of campaigns manually but ensure utilisation of bid management tools to deliver on-going paid search performance
- Manage monthly paid search budgets in-line with client objectives & targets
- Development and planning of search marketing strategy alongside the Paid performance manager
- Support of junior members of the team in effectively managing & optimising campaigns
- Create and ensure accurate reporting to account/client specifications & KPI’s
- Monitor & analyse paid search data, via daily, weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad hoc basis to drive optimisation decisions and effectively manage search performance
- Client facing role on presenting campaign strategy & overall business strategy as well as reporting key performance milestones to date
- Be able to direct and/ or execute optimisations based on performance analysis
- You will need to have good knowledge/experience of paid search implementation and strategy.
- We need someone who is able to communicate well, interpret search marketing to clients and manage client expectations effectively.
- Experience of managing large budget campaigns.
- Knowledge of industry tools and technologies is essential, including experience of using DoubleClick Search, Marin or Kenshoo.
- You will also have strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work load across your team, an ability to work under pressure and thorough attention to detail.
- Most importantly, you will have a passion for and wide understanding of all aspects of digital media.
- An additional language would be an advantage but is not essential.