Responsibilities & Key Skills
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, Writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation.
- Reporting – assist the PPC manager in pulling and updating the monthly reports from Search Engines and Bid Management tools (DoubleClick)
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and products in the Search universe and discuss potential opportunities with the Search Team
- Ensure the PPC channel is aligned with all promotional activity across the other marketing channels
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, Media Buying and Planning, Analytics, Web Dev, Planning etc.
The most important factor we will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and get experience in the industry. Alongside this the ability to run search campaigns in the local language is essential.
- Degree qualified
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- Fundamental knowledge of Digital Marketing metrics and terminology, such as CPC, CTR, CPA, CRO, A/B testing.
- Analytical skills are a must as you will need to be comfortable with numbers in order to effectively analyse campaign performance.