- Build paid search and shopping campaigns, including but not limited to campaign structure, ads, keywords, ad extensions, tracking, etc.
- Manage, implement, and optimise our global accounts on a day-to-day basis (incl. feed optimisation).
- Manage the budget and P&L for our paid search and shopping ads, including decisions on ad spend-pacing.
- Plan and implement any changes to support product/event launches and BAU activities.
- Be responsible for campaign analysis, reporting, and communication of KPIs – daily, weekly and monthly.
- Build a test-and-learn approach into standard workflow, from developing hypotheses to testing, analysing, implementing successful results, and iteration.
- Liaise and work closely with external vendors and key partners (e.g. feed provider, account representatives) to ensure optimal performance.
- Identify any missing links and opportunities within the customer journey and find ways to fill these gaps within your channels.
- 3+ years’ experience in Paid Search, preferably from a high-growth company or agency.
- Strong experience in Google Shopping Ads and/or Comparison Shopping Service (CSS).
- Excellent hands-on experience with paid search platforms – Google Ads, Bing, and others.
- Strong experience with complementary tools, e.g. Search Ads 360, Google Ads Editor, DoubleClick and other tracking tools, SEMRush, Google Trends.
- Experienced user of Google Analytics 360 with a strong ability to derive actionable insights.
- Experienced with leveraging audience signals to improve campaign reach and/or ROAS.
- Capabilities with AdWords scripts, SQL are beneficial but not a must.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a forensic understanding of account performance, and high proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to translate complex channel level observations into actionable insights.
- A people person who can work independently and collaboratively with various stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to perform under pressure, tolerance for ambiguity, and readiness to adapt to changing priorities dynamically.