This one of a kind opportunity has arisen with a luxury client who is looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager to work on their global paid search accounts and shopping adverts.
As the Paid Search Manager, you will be in charge of the full spectrum of paid-search related activities, from designing market-specific strategies, to implementation and optimisation.
Operating within a hyper-growth environment, you will be a key player in driving new customer acquisition and revenue growth. This truly the perfect role for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-tasking, and entrepreneurial environment.
About the role!
You will be responsible for….
- Building paid search and shopping campaigns, including but not limited to campaign structure, ads, keywords, ad extensions, tracking, etc.
- Manage, implement, and optimise our global accounts on a day-to-day basis (incl. feed optimisation).
- Manage the budget and P&L for our paid search and shopping ads, including decisions on ad spending.
- Be responsible for campaign analysis, reporting, and communication of KPIs – daily, weekly and monthly.
- Build a test-and-learn approach into standard workflow, from developing hypotheses to testing, analysing, implementing successful results, and iteration.
- Identify any missing links and opportunities within the customer journey and find ways to fill these gaps within your channels.
- Support the development of automated reporting and/or processes with the explicit aims to improve efficiency and account performance.
- Support the development of the global paid search strategy, which contributes toward the global acquisition strategy.
- Work cross-functionally (e.g. with SEO, CRM, E-commerce, and other Biddable teams) to drive customer growth, activation and retention.
- Research into market trends, keep abreast of the latest marketing/ biddable technologies and provide use-case suggestions to help improve KPIs.
- 3+ years’ experience in Paid Search, preferably from a high-growth company or agency.
- Strong experience in Google Shopping Ads and/or Comparison Shopping Service (CSS).
- Excellent hands-on experience with paid search platforms – Google Ads, Bing, and others.
- Strong experience with complementary tools, e.g. Search Ads 360, Google Ads Editor,
- DoubleClick and other tracking tools, SEMRush, Google Trends.
- Experienced user of Google Analytics 360 with a strong ability to derive actionable insights.
- Experienced with leveraging audience signals to improve campaign reach and/or ROAS.
- Capabilities with AdWords scripts, SQL are beneficial but not a must.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a forensic understanding of account performance, and high proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to translate complex channel level observations into actionable insights.
- A people person who can work independently and collaboratively with various stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to perform under pressure, tolerance for ambiguity, and readiness to adapt to changing priorities dynamically.
- A flexible self-starter with a can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile to deliver results