This rewarding opportunity is ideal for an experienced SEM guru who is looking for their next challenge and move their career forward a gear. Starting with a generous £35k you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, client base and move forward towards prosperous senior roles within the agency!
You’ll work in a vibrant agency environment where you will have an impact on optimising client campaigns across a variety of networks with a generous budget.
Are you someone who…..?
- Can develop strategic plans around PPC advertising with the capacity to shape and develop concepts that can be applied across different client accounts.
- Is confident in their area of expertise and dealing with a varied portfolio of clients.
- A confident communicator with an analytical mind-set & the ability to communicate complicated concepts, simply.
- Has a passion for Digital Marketing and is willing to share your knowledge with your junior colleagues
- Has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPI’s and objectives.
- An interest or experience in the creative or entertainment industries is a plus!
Your day to day will include…
- Managing paid search, display and campaigns for our clients, ensuring that their budget is being effectively utilized in order for them to see their ROI.
- Managing a minimum of £15k PPC spend per month.
- Developing client’s strategic vision and ensuring that our output is in line with their objectives.
- Nurturing clients regularly, reporting & providing feedback on account activity & performance.
- Take the lead with client accounts, produced campaigns, modify adverts & report on progress to ensure that our accounts perform at their best.
- Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- SEO optimisation skills are a bonus.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in working in paid.
- AdWords certified is a must!
- Experience handling Key Client Account in an agency environment.
The good stuff….
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off each year.
- Wellness packages including yoga & massages on site.
- 2 days optional WFH days per month.
- Free bar & snacks on the 1st Friday of each month.
- Regular social & team building events.
- And the occasional office dog!