Media Planner Buyer
|Job Title:||Media Planner Buyer|
|Salary:||Based on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Aherne|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 16:44|
Your day to day will be focused on the planning, management, optimisation and reporting of clients paid search campaigns, your objectives will be focused on achieving efficiency targets and delivering generous client growth.
Team Support: Supporting the Senior Search Planner Buyer with search insights, tests and innovation. Share resulting learning's and best practice with the immediate and wider search team.
Communication: Day-to-day communication with the clients, media owners and internal teams with the guidance of a Senior Search Planner Buyer and the team lead.
Knowledge and Experience
Search Knowledge: In-depth paid search specialist experience. Solid direct response experience and an understanding of brand awareness, up-to-date with Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms.
Planning: Knowing how to create, work to, and forecast accurate media plans. Strong budget management and financial admin knowledge.
Technology and Systems: Knowledge of conversion tracking systems such as DoubleClick Search. Keen to improve knowledge across automated account management systems and processes such as ad copy changes, bid management.
• Detailed knowledge about granular account optimisation in line with KPIs
• Ability to give account recommendations, from quick wins to long term projects
• Accurate, clear and concise communication (written and verbal)
• Experience with working across multiple products and search accounts
• Previous experience with direct response/brand awareness clients
• Experience in handling the financial side of account management
• A keen interest in understanding the client’s business and the challenges they face
• High attention to detail
• Passionate about all things digital, and keen to learn
• A real team player with a positive attitude
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's