Paid Search Planner Buyer
|Job Title:||Paid Search Planner Buyer|
|Salary:||Based on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Aherne|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 14:01|
Our Client is looking for a self-motivated Search Planner Buyer with excellent time management skills. You will be operationally proficient with excellent market knowledge combined with a basic knowledge of other digital media channels and how they fit within the overall media/marketing mix.
This role will open you up to the opportunity to work with exciting big name brands and the opportunity to develop in-depth understanding of how paid search works in conjunction with other channels as part of a connected communications approach.
You will support the Senior Search Planner Buyer with search insights, tests and feedback to the wider team.
You will also manage the day-to-day communication with the clients, media owners and internal teams.
Not only that you will be a part of a nurturing team who support each other in implementing incredible campaigns!
• In-depth paid search specialist experience.
• Up-to-date with Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms.
• Know how to create, work to, and forecast accurate media plans.
• Strong budget management and financial admin knowledge.
• Knowledge of conversion tracking systems such as DoubleClick Search.
• Detailed knowledge about granular account optimisation in line with KPIs
• Ability to give account recommendations, from quick wins to long term projects
• Accurate, clear and concise communication (written and verbal)
• Experience with working across multiple products and search accounts
• Passionate about all things digital, and keen to learn
• A real team player
• Positive attitude
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's