On these account, you will work with the account manager and account director, to proactively drive improved performance of the PPC campaigns
This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role so you will be introduced to advanced client management techniques & the strategic planning of campaigns
- Directly support Account Director and Account Manager on a regular basis and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments.
- Follow the deadlines given by Client and Account Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns and the Search Engine Budget spend.
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Show a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
- Working closely with both agency stakeholders, and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered.
- Regularly relay latest Search & Industry related data to the client and internally.
- The Senior PPC Account Executive will need to have at least 24 months' experience working within Paid Search Marketing.
- Google Adwords Professional qualification (or at least strong working knowledge of Google Adwords)
- Experience of managing medium to large PPC accounts and budgets - GDN experience is a big plus
- A basic understanding of bid management software (Marin Software or Doubleclick Search) is desirable
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills