Objectives of the Role
- The successful candidate will be the key client contact. They will be responsible for ensuring that strategic directives are followed and are exceeding client expectations. Their responsibilities will include:
- Managing paid search and social activity
- Leading communication with key stakeholders
- Planning and forecasting new projects and campaigns
- Assisting key stakeholders with any requests for insight or data they may have
- Building reports and presentations to be shared with the stakeholders
- Planning and activating campaigns on a multitude of digital channels
- Responsibility for managing the day to day tasks and professional development of an Account Executive.
- Proactively taking part in helping to evolve how we work in the department: Account management, reporting, implementation, optimisation and automation.
- Responsibility in helping to drive best practice across SEM, Paid Social, VoD and other channels.
- Keeping abreast of trends and thought leadership in paid search and other biddable platforms.
- Winning key stakeholders trust (internally and externally) through consistent performance, proactive management and by developing an in-depth understanding of client products. Working closely with your manager and MEC account teams to cross-sell and upsell biddable services
- Proactively taking part in helping to evolve how we work in the department: Account management, reporting, implementation and optimisation
- Responsibility in helping to drive best practice across PPC and related services (e.g. GSP, GDN, Mobile, Biddable Social and YouTube)
- Knowledge of PPC and social with at least 2 to 3 years’ experience, preferably within an Agency.
- Excellent understanding of search techniques (research, optimisation and evaluation).
- Excellent skills in building strategic documents and presentations.
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Experience in managing employees is advantageous: setting objectives, task prioritisation, motivation, and appraisals.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO is advantageous.
- Fundamental understanding of the workings of other performance/direct response channels such as Affiliates and Display would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of key trends in client and Search market media dynamics.