This is an exciting role to join a strong paid social team as number 2 to the head of department. You will work across a range of accounts depending on your experience and objectives from a strategic aspect. The role is more involved in working on strategic partnerships and response to briefs and testing new BETA's etc. rather than D2D optimisations however the ideal candidate will be hands on and want to get involved where needed to stay up to speed.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Detail orientated and focused on best practice and consistency across the teams and get lead streamlining comms and finances across the board.
- Champion of people and training / development setting relevant KPI’s for people at each level.
- Pitch ready, involved in new business, briefs and leading client relationships.
- Passionate about all things social!
- Experienced in handling large budgets and you feel at ease with the pace and scale of a large agency.
- Someone who loves to work as part of a team, but also wants to lead a team.
- Willing to muck in and get your hands dirty, supporting more junior team members on challenging optimisation strategies.
- Able to lead relationships with 3rd party technology and media companies.
- Ready and able to jump into pitch scenarios, working on new business strategies as and when required, dealing with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally.