- Making spend forecasts and monitoring campaigns to deliver on agreed targets.
- Leading in-depth analysis, trend spotting, accurate execution and reporting.
- Management on a project basis and ensuring that we consistently deliver to client expectations.
- Being the main point of contact for your campaigns and establishing a good relationship with clients.
- Managing communication with all campaign stakeholders will be key and your goal should be to always meet and exceed expectations.
- Delivering a top-class service, so a detailed understanding of campaign dynamics and of the clients’ business will be needed.
- Building upon our expanding paid social offering and contributing to sharing knowledge across the board.
Some of the things we’d like you to do
- Put together plans to organise mid-term campaign actions and goals
- Execute and track tests with methodical accuracy
- Implement best practices and contribute to team knowledge sharing
- Deliver in-depth analysis to explain performance beyond top line metrics
- Understand clients’ business and required KPIs
- Agree on targets and forecasts and how you will achieve them with clients
- Help to create documents to showcase work and analyse performance in depth
- Ensure the work is in sync with overall media campaigns and plans are in agreement with our
- account’s team
- Assist in ensuring the agency delivers consistent quality across clients
- Have an in-depth knowledge of paid social media across all channels
- Experience of managing paid social campaigns with an understanding of how to deliver
- awareness/engagement/conversion objectives
- Continue to develop experience in all paid media; this includes 3rd party platforms and ad
- Show a good understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Keep up to date with latest industry news
Supporting the team (experience not required)
- Deliver training to junior team members in accordance with best practice and your area of
- Leverage team members’ skills to deliver results in clients’ campaigns
- Share your knowledge to help keep the team on top of paid media best practice, trends and
- contribute to our social ad technology product development programme
Skills and Experience
- Around 2 years + experience of working on paid social campaigns on all platforms while
- utilising knowledge of biddable platforms and search
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers; you must be able to analyse
- platform data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Keen eye for detail with an understanding of how to optimise campaigns run on different
- social media platforms
- Flexibility to deal with the demands of project deadlines and ever-changing platform
- A self-starter with initiative and drive to succeed; you will get plenty of support but to get the
- most out of this experience you'll want to manage your own workload and identify ways to
- improve things
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of digital and social
- media marketing industry trends
- Good communication skills; the ability to think on your feet, to be creative and to simplify
- complex issues for clients
- Experience of running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
- Degree or equivalent is desirable