The main responsibility of the Paid Social Campaign manager will be to deliver performance based campaigns for highly valued gaming partners, and to create the lead generated marketing concept as well as implement it on various social media. The successful candidate will be working very close with a team of specialists and designers, and will report to the Head of Media.
- Deliver performance based campaigns
- Monitor and measure campaign results to report effectiveness and optimize ROI
- Be creative and utilise A/B testing
- Create the lead generated marketing concept
- Implement marketing concept on a selection of medias
- Previous knowledge of performance marketing and lead generated marketing
- Documented experience of executing and optimising campaigns on social media/Facebook
- Ability to work with Facebooks Ad Manager and Google Analytics
- Background in gaming, or knowledge of Affiliate/PPC/SEO/Social marketing
- Keen eye for detail and an analytical way of thinking
- Be results-driven
- Understand bidding models on Facebook (Conversion, traffic, link clicks, impression etc)
For your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package, some of these include...
- Brand New offices in the heart of London with lots of perks!
- Ping pong at lunch
- A fun, small and committed team
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON