They aim to attract the sorts of types of people who not only want to "switch things up" but also be hungry to grow in a culture that welcomes 'just that'! A place TO BE valued.
The role of Paid Social Director:
To work across a breadth of biddable/programmatic media channels for a Lux Beauty Brand (aka Paid Social/Programmatic). To lead on digital strategic direction, that puts plans into action, not only to give the best off in market, but also drive data, and effective 'integrated' media solutions. To take the specialist paid social and programmatic teams to new heights where the expectation of the client isn't isn't met, but SMASHED!
Servicing of the client:
- Day to day contact at CMO level for the client - who has an 'accurate' lead that drives definitive development of work in order to become leaders in their industry!
- Working extremely closely with the activation team to ensure best practice in all that you do!
- Confidently delegate tasks, adopt the lead on projects, have an ambitious vision that not only inspires your team, but positively lifts them in a variety of different ways!
- The creation of correct/precise forecasts/projections/measurements and take an active approach in challenging the legacy that actually goes behind that!
- Innovate or even encourage cross media channel WHEREVER possible!
- Ensure the appropriate use of new and viable technology/data that's at YOUR PERIL, to ensure the BEST delivery against KPI's that have been set upon you and your team!
- Promote digital cross channel, ALWAYS!
- Handle feedback and any quittance when working with the wider planning teams!
- Collaborate with YOUR other colleagues to produce AWARD WINNING work!
- Control the activity/output of your team on a weekly basis!
- Organise the efficient use of time/allocation of slots on behalf of the clients rightful scheduling, reporting, tracking, to align with the LAUNCH of the campaign pre and post!
- Take care of PROCESS in all that you do!
- Work alongside the analytics teams to ensure the best results possible!
- Stay within the parameters of spend across all digital channels!
- Make sure all teams are working towards a 30/60/90 optimisation schedule that not only meets but exceeds targets!
- Lead on excelling against KPI's and your TEAM WILL follow in your footsteps!
- Take charge on weekly meetings to review against the clients performances!
- Make sure your team are ON IT, every sec, of every min, of every hour, of every monyay - friyay for the client with regards to tracking/target visibility/budget checks/regular reviews!
- Ensure all accounts across the Paid Social offering pass any audits that have been set!
- Attending/being involved projects that have a signal effect!
- Be responsible/ensure teams complete spreadsheets in line with campaign delivery!
- Take care against digital PRF standards/industry requirements!
- Collaborate with activation in order to carry out audits/forecasts/best on figures to any of the CMO's you are working with!
- Make sure all campaigns are planned with in the trading/investment guidelines set by the Business Directors/Commercials above you!
- Take a team of HAPPY planners and buyers to exciting and innovative ways of not only thinking but doing!
- MENTOR, and take LEAD on their own internal development, with support from various other specialists!
- Facilitate EXCEPTIONAL training and development that has been set by the Groups award winning standards!
- Bring up any incidents (positive/negative) on activation for the client!
- Bring all team members up to speed ACROSS DBM, FB, Twitter and Instagram!
- Be on top of the specialists or any media owners to identify with new products/features that your client should or should not be testing!
- Take your KEY clients across Google & FB every year!
- Deliver the VERY best of case studies to your media owner partners that will be successfully shared across the year, internally and might be published in the press!
- Showcase EXCEPTIONAL relations, internally & externally at all times and ensure regular reviews with all media owners, FB & Google!