Paid Social Executive- Charity Client
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Paid Social Executive to join this bold agency to work on their new charity account!
As the Social Executive you will work alongside Paid Media Manager to set the agenda for all things Paid Social, and your closest allies will be the Paid Media team. This is an opportunity work with a truly outstanding team of highly regarded experts in their field.
You will also support the Social Strategists with the creation, management and development of Organic Social Media and Influencer strategies for joint clients.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase brand awareness, and audience engagement across a range of social platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the Paid Media Analyst in creation of Paid Social strategies, and ongoing development
- Build URL’s including adding tracking parameters
- Upload new campaigns and all relevant changes moving forward i.e. audience targeting, creatives
- Work alongside the Audience & Data Insights Team and use social listening tools to identify and build an understanding of our clients/prospects target audiences and trends.
- Work alongside the client’s internal team, agency, or/and our Content team to support and manage the Social strategy.
- Collaborate with the Paid Media, PR and Content teams in analysing the end of campaign performance, coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals
- Carry out basic optimisation practices and daily checks, support A/B tests
- You’ll have an innate curiosity and a willingness to share ideas, thoughts and insights with your team and around the business
- You’ll be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and proactive
- You’ll possess excellent communication skills and work well with different departments across the business
- Intermediate Excel knowledge and skills
- At least 1 years’ experience in social marketing
- You will have the ability to multitask and work well with a team, as well as being able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Brilliant networking skills, confidently develops new relationships, connects people
- Creative and strategic thinking to identify opportunities and challenge the status quo
- All the usual perks you would expect from a leading agency - Pool table, Friday beers, Breakfast, Fruit etc
- Flexi time/Optional Set of hours
- Life assurance and income protection
- Yoga classes & mindfulness sessions
- A very generous salary package
- Training, progression and all you need to build a wonderful career!