Paid Social Media Executive – Charity AccountAfter a highly successful year our client’ssocial media department is experiencing tremendous growth and as such there is an opportunity to join this highly successful agency!
You will sit in the heart of the social team who concentrates on paid social network advertising and content management, particularly on Facebook. You will report into the Social Team Manager. This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage & optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
About the Role!
Responsible for activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns.
- You will report into the Social Team Manager. This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage & optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
- Work on campaign strategy, manage & optimise paid social campaigns and report back to clients & colleagues.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Regularly check client credit and budgets.
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
- Create proposals, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audience, and KPIs.
- Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets.
- Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
- Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors
- At least 6 months experience working within a paid social position. Agency experience is preferable however, candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels will be considered.
- A commercially focused, can do attitude.
- A strong passion for social media and digital advertising in general.
- A sound understanding of bid management tools.
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- An excellent working attitude with an ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive attitude.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
- Enjoy working on multiple accounts within a fast-paced environment.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to step up and broaden your experience and skills on a number of different and challenging, but ultimately rewarding accounts.