The ideal person will be flexible as the business will need someone to work on 8 different clients, including delivery of campaigns, account management and reporting. There will also be ample opportunity to work on new business pitches.
This is a great role for someone who wants to make an instant impact, and get incredible mentorship from the CEO, who has worked at a very high level in this industry. There will also be a view to growing into a manager, and hire juniors to work under you.
- Strategise client paid social campaigns.
- Monitor, analyse and improve clients paid social campaign performance.
- Audit customer journeys to improve campaign performance
- Improve client relationships through reporting, emails and meetings.
- Use LinkedIn & Facebook Business Manager.
- Assist the team when necessary to ensure innovative paid social campaigns are delivered successfully
- 1-2 years experience in a paid social role, preferably in an agency
- Able to analyse data and communicate paid social opportunities and issues.
- In depth knowledge of Facebook and LinkedIn ad platforms, and best practice.
- Understands how funnels and using the right messaging in the customer's journey is important.
- Experience setting up tracking/pixels & programmatic is a bonus
- A highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature.
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Confident with client communication and meetings.