The Paid Social Manager will manage a paid social team, and will work closely with media owners (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and many others) and Facebook Marketing Partners (FMP) third-party platforms. The role requires an understanding and passion for social media, content & creative best practises.
The Social Manager is responsible for team morale, motivation and development. Ensuring regular feedback and developing 6-12month KPIs and objectives in line with individual job descriptions.
- Create/design Social biddable media strategy for client portfolio with managers
- Ensure the quality of delivery and that strategy is effectively implementable by the team
- Manage the relationship with the client principle and ensure client and agency aspirations are aligned
- To manage both internal and external stakeholders understanding of Paid Social, through education and relevant communication.
- Overseeing planning, optimisation, uploading, reporting and campaign management across all social media channels
- Ensure robust operational process and workflow across paid social media advertising campaigns in line with internal process and industry best practice
- Manage, motivate and train individuals, in line with business requirements, resource, and development needs
- Ensure individuals workloads are managed and prioritised in line with client needs
- Support and nurture junior employees, ensuring their training and development needs are constantly evaluated and fulfilled.
- Clearly outline tasks and objectives with the Associate Director, with specific deliverables and timelines for progression.
- Highlight great team work, and client initiatives. Demonstrate examples of Social best practice to the wider team, and contribute to department and wider agency.