Paid Social Manager
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
This is an exciting role to work on a major client for a network agency based in London. You will apply your knowledge of owned, earned, paid and shared communications platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums to overcome the challenges the clients are facing. Furthermore you will be responsible in driving performance through an unrivalled understanding of social channels and how consumers use them.
• Client account management and ability to communicate with and manage multiple stakeholders, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
• Support the Account Director and Business Director with the day-to-day running of client accounts as well as addressing strategic business challenges.
• Creation and delivery of social-first plans for clients, with a focus on paid, but with the confidence and knowledge to propose earned and owned media as part of an integrated response.
• Perform presentations to clients and agency staff with enthusiasm and zeal.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) to keep abreast of platform developments as well as drive innovation and strategic campaigns for clients.
• Ensure you are up-to-date with cultural/ social trends and customers’ views and attitudes.
• Assist in the development of and participation in promoting our company offering and group services.
• Supporting additional projects as required – such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
• Play an active part in mentoring and developing junior members of the team.
• Take ownership of personal and team skill development with full commitment and attendance to all training and development sessions.
• Set and monitors benchmarks for personal development within team.
• Identify any developmental training needs.
Who we’re looking for:
• Someone with a passion for social media – using it, learning about it, innovating on it.
• Proven knowledge of and expertise in creating social media plans, paid activation, optimisation and reporting.
• Self-starter with proactive attitude to work.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• We also need you to have experience of client management and clear communication skills with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.
• Ideally you will have experience of line management and assisting in individual development plans.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's