This is a great opportunity to take that next step in a company that believe in rewarding hard work and success. In a fast passed environment hard work is only one half of the coin for them, a fun social working environment is equally important to this agency’s mentality. This is why they arrange regular Friday nights out, as well as having a company breakfast once a month and free tea and coffee for lunch time chats.
The day to day of this role will entail:
•Over seeing clients social media challenges (Facebook, twitter Google plus and LinkedIn)
•Working close with the content marketing department to share blog posts, articles and press releases
•Working closely with other members of the social media team in order to create more advanced social media strategies.
The ideally candidates will have:
- 2-3 years experience managing paid social media campaigns
- Years experience working in agency, ideally
- To be passionate about all things social!
- Have an inquisitive and keen to learn attitude.
- Strong organisational skills.
- You will have managed Paid Social campaigns before on Facebook as a minimum, but other platforms are a bonus and can hit the ground running as a specialist from day 1.
- You have strong inter-personal relationship skills and can be an ambassador for the Paid Social team at all times, both within the agency and at external client meetings and industry events.
- You will be someone who loves to work as part of a team.
( social media, community manager, social executive, content writing, SEO, Account management, Social media, digital marketing, Google analytics, link building agency, PPC, Off page SEO, On page SEO, Online Marketing, Brand Marketing, Display advertising, marketing, digital media, media planning, media buying, digital media, account executive, account director, ad operations, Google Ad words, web analytics, online marketing, digital strategy, campaign strategy)y)