Paid Social Manager - Manchester
|Job Title:||Paid Social Manager - Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2018 18:07|
The agencies social media department is experiencing rapid growth and as such there is an opportunity to join the team of this highly successful, award winning independent media agency and become part of their ongoing success story. The social team concentrates on paid social network advertising and content management, particularly on Facebook. You will report into the Social Team Manager. This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage & optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
Responsible for activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns.
• Work on campaign strategy, manage & optimise paid social campaigns and report back to clients & colleagues.
• Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social.
• Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
• Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
• Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
• Educate both clients & colleagues by attending regular client & internal meetings.
• Provide guidance & training where necessary.
• Check the output and quality of all exec work to ensure it is of the highest standard.
• Create proposals, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audience, and KPIs.
• Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets.
• Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
• Consider innovative ways to boost campaign performance.
• Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
The ideal candidate:
• At least 2 years experience working within a paid social position. Agency experience is preferable, however will consider candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels.
• A commercially focused, can do attitude.
• A strong passion for social media and digital advertising in general.
• A sound understanding of bid management tools.
• A good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• An excellent working attitude with an ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive attitude.
• Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
• Enjoy working on multiple accounts within a fast-paced environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Paid Social Manager
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Programmatic and Paid Social Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Paid Social Manager - London - HUGE Global Brand
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Paid Social Account Director
Paid Social Account Director