Paid Social Manager - Manchester
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
Responsible for activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns.
• Work on campaign strategy, manage & optimise paid social campaigns and report back to clients & colleagues.
• Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social.
• Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
• Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
• Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
• Educate both clients & colleagues by attending regular client & internal meetings.
• Provide guidance & training where necessary.
• Check the output and quality of all exec work to ensure it is of the highest standard.
• Create proposals, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audience, and KPIs.
• Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets.
• Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
• Consider innovative ways to boost campaign performance.
• Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
The ideal candidate:
• At least 2 years experience working within a paid social position. Agency experience is preferable, however will consider candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels.
• A commercially focused, can do attitude.
• A strong passion for social media and digital advertising in general.
• A sound understanding of bid management tools.
• A good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• An excellent working attitude with an ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive attitude.
• Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
• Enjoy working on multiple accounts within a fast-paced environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's