Paid Social Media Executive
|Job Title:||Paid Social Media Executive|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2018 11:23|
The agencies social media department is experiencing rapid growth and as such there is an opportunity to join the team of this highly successful, award winning independent media agency and become part of their ongoing success story. The social team concentrates on paid social network advertising and content management, particularly on Facebook. You will report into the Social Team Manager. This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage & optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to step up and broaden your experience and skills on a number of different and challenging, but ultimately rewarding accounts.
Responsible for activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns.
• Work on campaign strategy, manage & optimise paid social campaigns and report back to clients & colleagues.
• Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social.
• Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
• Regularly check client credit and budgets.
• Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
• Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
• Create proposals, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audience, and KPIs.
• Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets.
• Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
• Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
Who are the agency looking for?
• At least 6 months experience working within a paid social or paid search position and for a more senior role we can look at 2 year's experience. Agency experience is preferable however will consider candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels.
• A commercially focused, can do attitude.
• A strong passion for social media and digital advertising in general.
• A sound understanding of bid management tools.
• A good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• An excellent working attitude with an ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive attitude.
• Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
• Enjoy working on multiple accounts within a fast-paced environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Paid Social Executive
£27000 - £32000 per annum
Senior Paid Social Executive
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Paid Social Executive
Based on Experience
Paid Media Executive - agency side
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Paid Social Executive - Charity Account
£25000 - £27000 per annum