Paid Social media Manager
|Job Title:||Paid Social media Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Endacott|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 19:00|
As a Paid Social Media Manager you will work both internally and with clients on creating viable strategies, reviewing client business plans and use of social media to help create and manage campaigns from inception to successful delivery.
You will be responsible for
● Ensuring the growth of your accounts and the execution of campaigns (across paid social media), ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance.
● Making spend forecasts and monitoring campaigns to deliver on agreed targets.
● Leading in-depth analysis, trend spotting, accurate execution and reporting.
● Management on a project basis and ensuring that we consistently deliver to client expectations.
● Being the main point of contact for your campaigns and establishing a good relationship with clients. Managing communication with all campaign stakeholders will be key and your goal should be to always meet and exceed expectations.
● Delivering a top-class service, so a detailed understanding of campaign dynamics and of the clients’ business will be needed.
● Building upon our expanding paid social offering and contributing to sharing knowledge across the board.
Some of the things we’d like you to do
● Put together plans to organise mid-term campaign actions and goals
● Execute and track tests with methodical accuracy
● Implement best practices and contribute to team knowledge sharing
● Deliver in-depth analysis to explain performance beyond top line metrics
● Understand clients’ business and required KPIs
● Agree on targets and forecasts and how you will achieve them with clients
● Help to create documents to showcase work and analyse performance in depth
● Ensure the work is in sync with overall media campaigns and plans are in agreement with our account’s team
● Assist in ensuring the agency delivers consistent quality across clients
● Have an in-depth knowledge of paid social media across all channels
● Experience of managing paid social campaigns with an understanding of how to deliver awareness/engagement/conversion objectives
● Continue to develop experience in all paid media; this includes 3rd party platforms and ad technologies
● Show a good understanding of the digital marketing landscape
● Keep up to date with latest industry news
Supporting the team (experience not required)
● Deliver training to junior team members in accordance with best practice and your area of expertise
● Leverage team members’ skills to deliver results in clients’ campaigns
● Share your knowledge to help keep the team on top of paid media best practice, trends and contribute to our social ad technology product development programme
Skills and Experience
● Around 2 years + experience of working on paid social campaigns on all platforms while utilising knowledge of biddable platforms and search
● Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers; you must be able to analyse platform data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
● Keen eye for detail with an understanding of how to optimise campaigns run on different social media platforms
● Flexibility to deal with the demands of project deadlines and ever-changing platform functionality
● A self-starter with initiative and drive to succeed; you will get plenty of support but to get the most out of this experience you'll want to manage your own workload and identify ways to improve things
● A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of digital and social media marketing industry trends
● Good communication skills; the ability to think on your feet, to be creative and to simplify complex issues for clients
● Experience of running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
● Degree or equivalent is desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Paid Social Manager
Paid Media Manager - Brighton
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Paid Media Manager | Global Agency!
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Campaign Manager - PPC & Paid Social
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Paid Social Account Manager - London
£30000 - £40000 per annum