Paid Social Media Manager
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
The role has been created to improve the output and efficiencies of social team and will be responsible for ensuring streamlined, seamless, and timely delivery of the agencies Social Media offering. They will also be tasked with helping to grow the Social team in terms of GP and resource.
Management of Social Team:
• Ensure that your team comply with all department tools and processes.
• Work with the team to create more effective tools and processes.
• Work closely with the team in sharing learnings, ideas and strategy.
• Continuously improve Social media delivery and help the team achieve department objectives.
• Carry out staff Appraisals/Reviews.
• Manage yourself, or through delegation, training for new staff and/or internal Account Handlers and clients.
• Manage the workload of yourself and your team.
• Carry-out regular one-on-one and team meetings to set goals and monitor work load/performance.
• Recruit and manage members of your team to work as a single high-performing unit.
• Develop and coach your team so that all members perform well and meet their own career development goals.
• Show thought leadership and lead the team by example.
Client Account Management:
• Manage your own set of key Social media clients.
• Manage client’s budgets.
• Build and nurture strong client relationships, through regular communication and meetings.
• Contribute to a client’s full marketing strategy.
• Take responsibility for a client’s Social media strategy.
• Make sure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
• Deliver and manage the implementation of new products/Betas to clients, reporting on results.
• Creating post-campaign analysis for Account Managers and Directors.
• Creating proposals, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audiences, and KPIs.
• Delivering creative recommendations where appropriate.
Subject matter expertise:
• Responsible for upholding Social best practices at all times.
• Keep up to date with industry developments and responsible for sharing news and information with the rest of the team, and the business as a whole.
• Understand and effectively convey Social media knowledge, tools and techniques to other members of staff.
• Be an expert in Social delivery and campaign management.
• Conduct and deliver high standard training, as required.
• Demonstrate continuous increase in Social media and channel knowledge.
Management of External Relationships:
• Maintain existing and build new relationships with key contacts at Social media companies i.e. Facebook.
• Manage communication with 3rd party suppliers/platforms i.e. Conversant, Adloox etc.
• Liaising with media owners on new activity and ensuring we are up to date with the latest beta tests.
• Assist in dealing directly with recruitment agencies when searching for new team resource.
• Liaising with creative agencies to acquire creative assets.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's