You will apply your knowledge of Social Marketing across owned, earned, paid and shared communications platforms to address client business objectives. You will also draw on your industry experience to upskill your colleagues on the role of social with a view to improving integration of social as part of a wider media strategy.
- Develop strong relationship with the client acting as an advisor when it comes to paid social media.
- Act as the primary point person for social media campaigns, collaborating with relevant team members when required
- Support the Account Director and Business Director with the day-to-day running of the accounts, from brief through to implementation stage
- Lead account management for a roster of Luxury brands, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
- Coordinate and execute influencer plans
- Lead planning of paid social campaigns to support the owned and earned work we do for our clients
- Ensure you are up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers’ views and attitudes to inform planning
- Educate members of the team to understand the Social OESP model as required
- Lead by example, taking a positive attitude at all times, embrace opportunities, resolve issues collaboratively and swiftly, and ensuring that Account Directors are kept abreast of any issues/concerns.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic character that is passionate about social media and looking for a rewarding new career opportunity in a fun, forward thinking agency.
- Self-starter with proactive attitude to work and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven track record in delivering social media campaigns across the Owned, Earned Shared Paid channels for a portfolio of clients, with experience in using paid social to amplify the work you do for clients.
- Account management experience, ability to communicate with clients, provide excellent service, as well as delivering social media campaigns.
- A clear communicator and are confident in presenting ideas and plans to clients.
- You put the client’s needs at the heart of all delivery and build meaningful relationships with client peers.