Top Entertainment Account
We’re looking for a Paid Social expert to help run one of the UK’s most exciting Paid Social accounts. The role works closely with the client in the music sector so a passion for the industry would be highly beneficial.
The role is both strategic and operational so you will be involved in longer term strategies, taking client briefs and advising on market trends and betas through to setting up and optimising campaigns along with more junior members of the team.
- Overseeing junior team members and reporting into the Paid Social Manager.
- Running Campaigns across all social platforms with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Be involved in strategic meetings with the client team
- Take a brief and respond with market leading plan taking into account all factors
- Be unloved in buying and optimising campaigns along with more junior members who will also take on the reporting responsibilities
- Liaise with Media Owners and Creative Agency
- Keep up to date with industry and competitors
- Begin to take on mentoring and training needs of juniors
- A passion for Entertainment and music.
- A passion for social media.
- Experience planning and buying paid social campaigns across 2+ of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
- A desire to manage people and lead accounts.
- Work on one of the most exciting accounts in the UK with large budgets.
- You’ll have unprecedented access to alpha, betas and first to market social media products and platforms.
- Work on products that you are interested in and would buy yourself
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Unparalleled training to advance you career
- Strong promotion opportunities internally