|Job Title:||Partnerships Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2018 19:02|
Working in the partnership team, you will be responsible (with support) for idea development, negotiation, implementation and project management for some of our key clients media partnership deals. We’re passionate about partnerships and believe they should grow and evolve. Your role will be at the forefront of managing and challenging all parties to continuously improve and develop the relationship and its outputs.
Our partnerships are wide-ranging - they span all media from print to TV, radio to digital and include sponsorships, promotions, editorial content, product placement, talent associations, licensing deals, all forms of content production as well as extensive activation.
You will be the day to day point of contact for the client, partners, other agencies and internal departments. Responsible for production/delivery deadlines, meeting contractual obligations as well as creative idea development and understanding the role of editorial and content led communications.
• Identify, and create ‘Meaningful’ partnerships for your assigned clients
• Project management of partnerships - from inception to post analysis
• Drive integration across all areas, including client planning, content, strategy and investment teams
• Focus on delivering best in class service to internal and external clients
• Manage direct reports, mentoring, developing and guiding them and ensuring they are motivated and properly managed in their positions.
• Manage multiple work streams, prioritising work on importance and scale
• Manage and hit key deadlines
• Manage team costs, forecast revenue streams, and all financial bookings onto our invoicing systems
• Build strong relationships with your assigned clients and act as a specialist advisor to them to maximise their partnership opportunities
• Inspire clients to push boundaries, technically, creatively, and commercially
• Drive fresh thinking for partnerships across our client portfolio
• Keep abreast of new products and opportunities by building close working relationships with the key media owners
Who we’re looking for:
• Substantial experience from within the media industry, ideally from an agency background.
• Ideally have hands on experience of running large complex partnerships, with multiple stakeholders across multi-media.
• Be a confident and engaging presenter with outstanding communication skills.
• Have finely tuned project management skills and commercial savvy.
• Demonstrate excellent strategic thinking so that client strategies and objectives are successfully translated into a clear partnership strategy and solution.
• Ability to make decisions and resolve conflict at the earliest opportunity.
• Autonomous and confident but a great team player in equal measure.
• Good time management, determining priorities, and inclusive style
• Be a strong leader, inspire and motivate your team.
• Ability to communicate to all levels of seniority, across multiple discipline
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Content Partnerships Director
£35000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: The best benefits in the business (believe me).
Senior Digital Account Manager
£40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Comms Planning Manager