As the Project Manager you will be the key point of contact for multimedia content partnerships across the agencies client portfolio. Working with the Partnership Lead you will be the main point of contact for clients throughout the duration of the campaign. Projects can include but not limited to: Partnerships, Sponsorships, Advertorial, Events, Displays, Content Creation, Digital Experience (creating video content).
- To manage the workflow of multiple projects efficiently, delivering projects that are on strategy and to deadline
- To act as main point of contact between client, media owner, and internal departments providing a high standard of service and central coordination
- To provide guidance regarding campaign feasibility and production schedules/considerations
- To manage multiple stakeholders, internal and external including: Media Owner production teams, Legal, Content creation teams, Investment and Agency Business Leads
- To act as a quality control to ensure the standard of creative work, including design and copy, meets the client brief, brand and legal guidelines and is on strategy
- To monitor project progress, ensuring KPIs and timelines are met, making recommendations and finding solutions to improve performance where needed
- To produce full campaign Post Campaign Analysis with support of the Partnership Lead
Who we are looking for:
- Planning and organising: Build complex campaign timelines whilst practising acute attention to detail. Be highly organised and demonstrate the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Multi-media experience: Experience planning, managing, creating content for multiple media platforms (digital essential). Content creation preferred but not necessary.
- Decision making: Make appropriate decisions throughout the project process that ensure the client’s brief is met and project delivered successfully to deadline. Negotiate with internal and external service providers to deliver cost efficiency.
- Internal/External Relationships: Maintain strong internal relationships with key departments across the business (including Social, Investment, Studios, Programmatic, Business Planning/Strategy teams). Maintain high level of communication both internally and externally allowing you to deliver campaigns with ease.