Client planning holds the keys to the client brief and is responsible for delivering excellence in client servicing by understanding the DNA of our clients’ business and marketing objectives. As a key member of the team, the role entails working on a number of key digital performance accounts to ensure the smooth delivery of clients’ marketing activity. The agency will support your personal development, developing a deeper understanding of digital marketing channels and performance display campaign strategies across the wider media landscape.
On top of this you hold responsibility for the accurate and timely delivery of reporting, competitive insight/analysis, financial admin, presentation writing and media owner support etc. This role will further develop your understanding of the complexities of digital performance planning and how to provide the clients with a tailored solution that meets their unique business objectives.
- Utilise strong organisations skills to coordinate the planning team and wider specialist teams to deliver the required deliverables to the client base.
- Understand and refine internal and external processes to ensure the smooth running of clients’ marketing campaigns
- Develop an appreciation of the full digital performance media mix, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- Take ownership, and oversee Account Executive(s) to deliver the required administration tasks; pro-actively drive improvements to support the delivery of excellent client servicing.
- Evidence of placing the clients’ needs at the heart of all delivery and building strong, meaningful relationships with direct client contacts
- Develop a key understanding of analytical processes and approaches to marketing measurement that informs the optimal digital performance media mix and recommendations to clients
- Excellent organisational skills and the capability to manage a number of teams to ensure the delivery of required outputs to clients
- Someone with good numerical skills, people skills and consistently strong attention to detail.
- A digital native with good understanding of search engines, the display landscape and role of affiliates
- 2 years + agency experience is preferred; especially within a digital capacity.
- Advanced Excel and data visualisation skills and ability to quickly manipulate data and pull out clear insights that can be used for campaign evaluation and optimisation