Key responsibilities -
- The successful candidate will be the key client contact and their responsibilities will include:
- Managing paid search and social activity
- Leading communication with key stakeholders
- Planning and forecasting new projects and campaigns
- Assisting key stakeholders with any requests for insight or data they may have
- Building reports and presentations to be shared with the stakeholders
- Planning and activating campaigns on a multitude of digital channels
- Proactively taking part in helping to evolve how we work in the department: Account management, reporting, implementation, optimisation and automation.
- Responsibility in helping to drive best practice across SEM, Paid Social, VoD and other channels.
- Keeping abreast of trends and thought leadership in paid search and other biddable platforms.
- Winning key stakeholders trust (internally and externally) through consistent performance, proactive management and by developing an in-depth understanding of client products.
- Working closely with your manager and MEC account teams to cross-sell and up-sell biddable services
- Knowledge of PPC and social with at least 2 to 3 years’ experience, preferably within an agency.
- Excellent understanding of search techniques (research, optimisation and evaluation).
- Excellent skills in building strategic documents and presentations.
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Experience in managing employees is advantageous: setting objectives, task prioritisation, motivation, and appraisals.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO is advantageous.
- Fundamental understanding of the workings of other performance/direct response channels such as Affiliates and Display would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of key trends in client and Search market media dynamics.
- A second European language is advantageous